Spot On Locums Placement
Add flexibility to your medical career or your healthcare staff with locum tenens.
What Locum Tenens Can Offer
Roles like physician, advanced practice provider, midwife and certified nurse anesthetist are often tough for providers to fill. Healthcare professionals can take their skills and experience virtually anywhere. Locum tenens offers advantages to both professionals and facilities.
Travel to where you are needed most, or places you’ve always wanted to visit. You’ll have the opportunity to try out a variety of locations and settings. It’s a great way to add variety and reward to your career, while providing care to underserved populations or overburdened facilities.
There Are Advantages To Locums At Every Part Of Your Career
Choose when and where you work. Just weekends, no weekends, full or part time. Design the career that works for you.
- Just starting out? Take some time to get to know the kind of setting you prefer.
- Mid-career and ready for a change? Locums is a risk-free way to try something new.
- Close to retirement? Practice somewhere warmer to gain the snowbird advantage with no loss of income.
Take Control Of Your Career While We Take Care Of You!
We handle everything including of medical malpractice insurance, credentialing, and travel and housing expenses.
Why Spot On Locums For Your Facility?
Spot On was founded by a successful physician recruiter more than twenty years ago. We have extensive experience in physician placements and serve all fifty states.
You’ll have access to physicians, advanced practice providers, midwives and certified nurse anesthetists and more who are credentialed and insured.
- Vacation or illness coverage
- Leaves of absence or interim replacement
- Supplemental staff for shortages or growing demand
- Seasonal or pandemic increase in demand